Day to Day Fat Transfer to Face Recovery Time
Fat transplantation is called fat injection. Liposuction is a simple procedure to restore the lost volume to the facial lines, and this process rejuvenates the entire face.
Fat injections can be used to remove lines of laughter around the eyes, drooping eyebrows, lips, lines around the mouth, creases on the nose, hands, buttocks, cheeks, and chin. The fat transfer method can be used in many areas of the body.
Filling the face and body with fat has a relatively good shelf life. In this method, there is no risk of reaction to a foreign substance in the body. Because this fat is produced by your body. It also has natural results for patients.
Who are the best candidates for fat transfer?
To be a good candidate for fat transfer, you must meet several criteria.
- First, be in good health.
- Report medical history of abnormal bleeding or smoking.
- Must have enough fat in the donor area and realistic goals.
- It is important for the patient to know that more than one fat transfer session may be needed to completely correct the contour.
For what purposes can fat injections be used?
Liposuction is used in a variety of techniques to restore volume and rejuvenate the face, including:
- Increased facial volume (chin, cheeks, lip and nose breakers, under the eyes, temples, etc.)
- Treatment of sagging skin and scars
- Hand rejuvenation
- Buttock rejuvenation
Eliminate the symptoms of aging using injections
Some of the obvious signs of aging that can be treated with fat injections include:
- Wrinkled eyebrows
- Upper and lower eyelids
- Loss of support of external angles of the eyes
- More white eyes appear
- Hernia under the lower eyelids
- Cheek bone groove depression
- Drooping and drooping cheeks
- Indentation of the inner part of the lower eyelid
- Deepening of the creases and grooves between the lips and nose
- Softening of the chin
- The formation of chin
- Loss of lower lip volume
- Smoothing of the upper lip due to loss of volume
- Breakers in the chin
- Aging hands
- Hip relaxation
- Hips flat or small
Facial fat injection
Benefits of Fat Injection
Because the patient’s natural fat is injected into other parts of the body, it does not cause allergies or infections. There is no need for testing and the body does not reject fat.
The shelf life of the injection may last from several months to forever. This process has a short recovery period. It is more economical if fat injection is combined with another method such as lipoplasty (liposuction).
Fat retention can vary significantly from patient to patient. You will usually have some swelling and bruising for about 48 hours after the injection, and you should avoid the sun until the swelling subsides.
Before & After Face Fat Injection
Disadvantages of Fat Injection
Among the side effects of facial fat injection can be mentioned the following:
- Swelling after fat injection (bruising and swelling in fat injection are predictable and normal, but excessive bruising and swelling can be a side effect of the injection).
- Temporary anesthesia in the area of fat injection.
- Small wounds (in the area of fat injection and removal) that heal after a short time and their effect disappear, but may not disappear completely.
- Loss of fat in the injected area during the first few months.
- The recovery period is usually 2 weeks, during which there is swelling in the injected area for 1 to 2 weeks.
Fat Extraction and Injection Technique
Local anesthesia is used in the area of fat removal, such as the abdomen, buttocks or thighs, and in the area of fat injection. Intravenous fluids are also injected into the fat removal site to facilitate fat collection.
The fat is then processed to remove excess fluid and injected into the affected area. Fat can also be removed by liposuction from one area and then injected into other areas.
Over the course of a week, you will see obvious results from fat injection treatment, and these results are permanent.
It is very important to whom you entrust the fat injection process, because liposuction requires a high level of knowledge in the field of slimming and fat removal procedures, a surgeon can be your best choice. Be a plastic specialist. Because if the fat needed for this action is not prepared from the right place and in the right way, many problems may occur for the person.
Post-Fat Transfer Care
Swelling and enlargement of the face are normal after fat injection. The swelling gradually improves after a few days, but a full recovery takes several weeks. If fat is injected into other parts of the body, such as the buttocks, wear a compression bandage.
For the first 24 hours, gently apply a cold compress or ice pack to a dry cloth four to six times a day. Gentle cooling of the area helps reduce inflammation. Excessive use of ice can also restrict blood circulation and damage the skin as well as fat transplant cells.
Most patients experience swelling. But they will usually not have bruises. Aerobic exercise raises blood pressure and may increase bruising and swelling. It is recommended to avoid aerobic activity for at least 2 weeks.
Cold drinks prevent inflammation and swelling. Avoid alcohol and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for up to two weeks. Limiting salt intake helps reduce inflammation.
You can experience a principled fat injection, at a reasonable price and with high quality in Dr. Meysam Zarghami’s clinic. You can get more information about fat facial transfer on https://drmeysamzarghami.com/.